Aktuelle Zeit: 18.05.2024, 04:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 04.07.2012, 05:29 

Why after coming out to everyone would she still want to be with Tristan? An easy answer would be because she loves Tristan, Which she has been saying the whole time. I think this is the end to Marbecca ya'all, sorry.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 04.07.2012, 05:29 

BeitragVerfasst: 04.07.2012, 05:33 

It's a soap, you never know. I would still feel sorry for Tristan though if that's how Marlene expresses her love for him. Seems like he's in for a pretty depressing life if that's where they are going.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.07.2012, 08:38 

glawi06 hat geschrieben:
What are these writers trying to do? Enough of lesbian suffering. I want to write to these stupid writers. What is the address? All the angst and longings and sad songs between Rebecca and Marlene for Tristan to be the one who gets the girl. That's a lot of bullshit. Marlene can't denied that happy night she spent with Rebecca. I don't understand it. It frustated me that this soap will turned things around like this. That's an insult. That's really a slap in the face. I'm so upset right now after reading these spoilers. Why can they make a lesbian couple happy? They have plenty of heterosexual to do what they want with them. Why do they have to f*ck the lesbian story? I just hope that in the later spoilers something changes but I'm holding my breath here. Just because one of the spoilers says that Marlene realized how much she loves Tristan. So that pretty much says that she hasn't been thinking of Rebecca.

I can understand very well how you feel, I feel the same way. You get only one finger not the whole hand, lesbian storylines never last a long time on TV, either one dies or they screw it up thoroughly, a happy end is very very rare. As for the spoilers, I no longer expect much of this, so I have for myself decided that part 4092 was my personal finale. BUT I'm waiting….. the story might still turn out well, because hope dies last.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.07.2012, 23:40 

One of the things we see from time to time with U.S. TV shows is that they will create lesbian couples during "sweeps," trying to grab viewers to increase ratings, and then they let the story die. Could MarBecca be a similar thing for ratings? I'm not very familiar with soaps, but it seems like the MarBecca story has been building for a long time. Seems kinda weird to spend so much time just for Rebecca to be a TriMar spoiler... especially because TriMar don't seem to be progressing. I don't see any growth between those two characters. Maybe I expect too much. At the same time, its tiring to watch angst, angst, angst, and more angst. Maybe I'm just not used to the soapy story-telling.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2012, 02:49 

No, I don't think that it's a sweeps thing. VL has always had storylines like that. Usually they always have either a gay or a lesbian story. And they have had a gay story (with Chrolli) for four years now. I think they did Miribecca either mostly because they were bored and the actresses suggested it or they had other plans for Rebecca after that and Jasmin left.

We don't know the point of Marbecca yet. Worst case Rebecca is supposed to learn something from it. I think at the very least they did it because they always try to think of new "forbidden" stories and they probably just liked the thought of a brother and a sister over the same person. I don't think that you can call something a sweeps thing if it runs for around half a year. That just seems like normal VL storyline size. IMO if it ends here I'm pretty sure it was a change of pace/because the new writers just have other goals. [and at this point imo you can't rule out that they intend to do another round, worst case after TriMar are married to make it even more forbidden]

BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2012, 20:27 

yes they always have a gay/lesbian story but if they are planing on tristan and marlene together in the end theyre going to disappoint a whole lot of fans and this storyline will became completely ridiculous.They want to keep it long but if all theire going to show is more than this i think in the end it will be a waste of everyones time.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2012, 20:34 

I think my biggest problem with the supposed Tristan/Marlene endgame is that I just don't see that she loves him or that she is even attracted to him. There are so much more sparks between Marlene and Rebecca, aside from the whole "forbidden love" thing and I think Rebecca's nature not to accept everything Marlene dishes out but setting boundaries is something Marlene needs. She needs the challenge and I've never seen Marlene more being herself than when she was with Rebecca or her family.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2012, 21:15 

That's a really good point, Nike, well, two actually. :) Marlene keeps proclaiming her love for Tristan, but the connection is barely there, it's almost like she's going through the motions, acting like she's supposed to - sure she likes him, but I've never thought that they have any kind of sizzling chemistry, what they have is not nearly as strong or palpable as the chemistry and sexual attraction between Marlene and Rebecca.

Which brings me to your second point - Marlene really is herself when she's with Rebecca, at least when she doesn't worry about the circumstances or the consequences of their attraction and love for each other. She's undiguised and leaves all that bluster and bravado behind which she usually uses as a diversionary tactic. She dares to reveal her true self, her insecurities, her deepest emotions - which is very touching actually. And like you say, Rebecca challenges her, she sees her real motives and dares her to be honest and face her fears, etc.

Rebecca is definitely the better partner and lover for Marlene. If only Marlene realized that.

BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2012, 21:27 

I think part of the problem Marlene has with accepting whatever she feels for Rebecca - and I won't call it love yet because you don't treat the person you love the way Marlene does with Rebecca - is that she is this diva-like singer and for her to be sucessful, I think she believes to need this persona. And Rebecca looks right through her. I think a part of Marlene is afraid to lose the "diva" and loosing this part of herself (a very artificial part) threatens her whole life. Right now she can't see yet that it isn't a bad thing to be able to put aside the "Marlene, singer and diva" in her private life and just to be herself. It's easier for her to play the role the entire time instead of looking at herself and finding out who she really is.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 06.07.2012, 15:53 

i hope that marlene ends up with rebecca and in doing so she becomes less of a diva and learns how to be more honest to herself..

in other news... do new spoilers come out every Tuesday?

BeitragVerfasst: 06.07.2012, 15:56 

They used to be on Monday for a while. But yes they usually come out around the same times.

BeitragVerfasst: 09.07.2012, 02:29 

I think Marlene constantly repeating she loves Tristan and saying it's the "right thing to do" is just her way of convincing herself instead of facing the fact that her feelings are strong for Rebecca.

THAT or are the writers trying to convince us that she's really in love with both of them? cos she keeps repeating she's in love with Tristan but can't stop thinking of Rebecca. gawd, I can see Marienhof's ugly head of a storyline popping out with this. but the recent spoilers dictate otherwise too. so IDK. I feel like I should really stop reading them cos they've been rather disappointing as of late. *headdesk*

BeitragVerfasst: 10.07.2012, 16:02 

So there are spoilers through Aug 23 or 25, with no mention of Marlene or rebecca, so does this mean the last spoiler from the 15 with her choosing tristan after everything is out in the open about her and rebecca the end of this relationship? I know no one really knows yet, but to me it pretty much seems like all the loose ends were tied up for this s/l. I hope im wrong.

BeitragVerfasst: 10.07.2012, 22:25 

No there are new spoilers. One is a spoiler picture showing Marbecca once again deciding they just can't work together. Another one is Marlene having a conflict with Tanja because Tanja apparently wanted to use a scandalous article about Marlene to get publicity and Marlene asking her to take it back in the name of their friendship.

Generally it feels like a kinda good sign that just because Tristan and Marlene made up, there as of now seems to be no romantic screentime dedicated to them (which isn't what you would do if they were supposed to be the big romantic couples whose love wins out).

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC