Aktuelle Zeit: 04.05.2024, 02:01

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Preview / Spoiler
BeitragVerfasst: 28.05.2012, 01:41 

My theory is actually that Marlene has been strangely overinvolved with Rebecca a lot longer than the kiss. That kinda starts with some stuff before even Rebecca falls in love, like that she trusted her with her secret while lying to Tristan about it, the way she completely lost it when she thought Rebecca had "betrayed her" by sending her the baby book or the hand holding at the hospital. Then of course the way things suddenly work in the bedroom again for Tristan and Marlene after Marlene has a talk with it about Rebecca, that Marlene keeps getting Rebecca gifts (which seems pretty unusual for Marlene, it's one of the things she didn't do in her "courting" of Tanja for example), the way she mopes even in front of Tristan when Rebecca tells her she has no time for her at LCL and gets superhappy when she has an excuse to show up at Rebecca's again, the trying to set Rebecca up with people, the way she mopes when Rebecca won't come to the opening and of course the dancing.

Some of the things are kinda typical Marlene character traits (Marlene does sometimes have a tendency to just "latch onto" random people like Tanja and maybe based on the spoilers, Christian) and she does have a tendency to be nosy/matchmake-y for people she likes (like Dana and Tanja). But some stuff seems over the top even for her.

So my working theory has been that Marlene was subconciously crushing on Rebecca and the kiss just "revealed" that it was sexual. So really to me Rebecca is more the one that fell in love on a drop because I actually didn't see that much more than platonic interest from her in the backstory part. Of course Rebecca had shown this drop of a hat fall in love with people she already knew longer with other people (both Christian and Miriam) before, so I think it fits her character.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 28.05.2012, 01:41 

BeitragVerfasst: 28.05.2012, 16:22 

Somebody asked me for a summary about what is the situation with Tanja in a PM, so I thought I should just post it here in case anybody else wants to know.

Bild
Tanja, let's see. Tanja is married and in love with Rebecca's middle brother Sebastian and they have a baby. Clarissa is her arch nemesis from back when Tanja used to be real baddie.

Bild
Bild
Among other things Tanja tried to kill Clarissa and then framed her for a crime she didn't committ and Clarissa was innocently in jail for 10 years. While Clarissa was gone Tanja also took her fashion company with the explicit goal to slander the name of her old enemy (I believe Tanja's hate for Clarissa goes back to the day when Clarissa would not accept her when Tanja tried to trick and marry her way into the von Anstetten family though Clarissa herself also came from a poor background, though note that Clarissa wasn't exactly a nice person either before Tanja framed her). Now Clarissa is out and she's back for revenge. She wants to destroy Tanja's life at all costs.

Sebastian and Tanja had a big fight because Sebastian voted against her at the company board and as revenge slept with Ansgar. Sebastian then almost slept with his old friend Sonja (the curly haired girl) in revenge. Tanja is terribly afraid of losing Sebastian to Sonja, so she had Sonja framed for selling her designs to the competition. She didn't know that the guy from the competition was actually a trap by Clarissa and Clarissa outed Tanja's scheme against Sonja with Sebastian. Sebastian was so angry he told Tanja he wants a divorce and he moved out of their suite, that's why Tanja was crying :-(

Bild

There was a very beautiful scene where Marlene goes to her and holds her hand and tells her that it was over the top to do that to Sonja and that Tanja should have trusted Sebastian, but Tanja got angry and she now wants to fight dirty in the divorce. In the most recent episode Tanja gets angry when she sees Sebastian with Sonja. She strikes a deal with Ansgar to frame Sebastian for something so Tanja will get custody of their child. But based on the spoilers then last minute Tanja stops the scheme when she sees a video of Sebastian and Sonja almost sleeping together. She goes to LCL to confront Sonja and they get into an argument. Sonja walks away from her and tumbles down the stairs.

She's hurt badly and everybody thinks Tanja pushed her down the stairs and Tanja will go to jail for it. There are security tapes that prove that Tanja is innocent but Clarissa hides them because she wants Tanja to go to jail for a crime she didn't commit just like it happened to Clarissa.

I wonder if any of this will show up in Marbecca at all since of course Marlene is a friend to Tanja and Sonja is a friend to Rebecca. It is only mentioned that Marbecca put their fight to rest when they hear of the tragedy that befell Sonja, but it's not known what position they take in regard to Tanja going to jail for it.

The next thing that happens in the picture spoilers is that Clarissa's grandson Timo is really sick. He needs a new liver.

Sebastian is the only one can be the donor, but he tries to blackmail Clarissa. Clarissa gives him the tapes that prove Tanja's innocence or else he won't give his liver. Clarissa apparently then has Sebastian abducted and wants to take his liver illegally! But Ansgar saves Sebastian! At the hospital it seems that Sebastian meets the grandson and is very touched by his plight and ends up donating parts of his liver anyway. Clarissa gives the tapes to Tanja. Sebastian and the grandson are in surgery and everybody is worried whether they'll come out alright!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments
BeitragVerfasst: 31.05.2012, 01:13 

Zitat:
if anyone else loved that Rebecca told Marlene off and put her in her place about the accusations. Don't get me wrong, I love Marlene and enjoy seeing her thoughts/feelings toward Rebecca but I am glad Rebecca didn't just stand there and be accused.

I think it's a good thing. Of course we know of all the kind of crazy stunts Marlene is going to pull to hide her feelings, so it's probably good/healthy for Rebecca if she starts the complaining early so she won't just be Marlene's doormat :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2012, 15:56 

Why it take such a long time to see they are back together. This is torturing me so much. :oops:

BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2012, 16:41 

When a straight woman falls in love with another woman, why do writers always have the character declare either through one's own questioning or another character asking if the person is now a lesbian? How come the person cannot be bisexual? It's not a big deal but I don't understand why the spectrum suddenly becomes heterosexual and homosexual and nothing in between. For example, Marlene tells her father that she is not a lesbian in the spoilers or Kerstin in Marienhof went through the same thing. Shows in other countries do it as well.

I certainly understand why the character is introspective and questions why a certain facet of his/her being is not exactly as he/she thought. I get that part.

BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2012, 18:27 

maybe because the same sex part of the bisexual part is new and is the lesbian one? I don't understand it either, but I see a lot of heterosexual people on the ARD forum calling Marlene also a lesbian, when they ask things or don't agree with her changing in that direction...

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 04.06.2012, 18:35 

VL kinda brought that on themselves, they do it with the gay male characters too (there have been endless discussions about how Olli used to proudly call himself bisexual and now is only gay and how Christian also immediately jumped to calling himself gay even though all evidence point towards bisexual being much more fitting).

BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2012, 23:37 

Its kind of pathetic that I keep re-reading the spoilers, its not going to make it happen any quicker. I too want them to get together like NOW! Although I love the romantic and sexual tension so on the other hand keep it going lol I'm hooked!

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 03:54 

Lilypot14 hat geschrieben:
Its kind of pathetic that I keep re-reading the spoilers, its not going to make it happen any quicker. I too want them to get together like NOW! Although I love the romantic and sexual tension so on the other hand keep it going lol I'm hooked!

All I can say in reply is DITTO!!!! :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 04:03 

Haha, I can related. Stupid preemptions and stuff. Why can't it be episode 4092 already? You know, this one:

Bild

There was some discussion about how in the latest spoiler they're giving Marbecca/Juliette a bit of a humorous plot (teaching clueless macho boy Emilio a lesson). I can kinda see how that drags the storyline a bit more, but I have to say I think it's a good fit for the show overall at this point, to have a more lighthearted plot when the rest of the show is fairly serious at that point.

Though what I would really love if it also led to at least some characters having a serious discussion about sexuality, but yeah, knowing VL I'm not getting my hopes up :schlafmütze: I have to say, I approve of Juliette. To me, Rebecca is kinda the reverse of Tristan in a way. Like his problem is that whenever he has a love, he has a tendency to give up his own life completely/stop having outside of what he focuses on. He loved and pursued Marlene for a long time, and while one should kind of appreciate his devotedness, I always felt like it made Marlene feel a tad bit uncomfortable rather than being touched by it. So I think it's good/healthy for Rebecca to try to break out of this cycle. I think/hope that Marlene will get it, that she would have acted similar, and not be mad about it, even if she's unhappy/jealous.

Though somehow I have a sneaking suspicioni user DaniKleines will get her wish and it will totally end at one point with Tristan inviting Rebecca/Juliette for a double date at one point :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 04:31 

LOL, Lola...I have been counting down the days for that episode since it was posted. But I figured I was the only one. I try to tell myself to be patient and enjoy the dialogue. I am glad to see that the story won't stop after they consumate their attraction.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 14:29 

mimi7164 hat geschrieben:
LOL, Lola...I have been counting down the days for that episode since it was posted. But I figured I was the only one. I try to tell myself to be patient and enjoy the dialogue. I am glad to see that the story won't stop after they consumate their attraction.

You are not waiting alone. There is somebody far away do the same thing. :herzschlag:

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 06.06.2012, 16:55 

Good to know, Arial! I am looking forward to see how VL and the actresses handle it. Based on history, I don't think VL is going to be shy about how it is portrayed.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2012, 18:20 

Guys, who's Emilio? And Kim's Marlene's little sister, right? Or am I way off base...

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC