Aktuelle Zeit: 03.05.2024, 21:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2012, 18:59 

Emilio is Kim's boyfriend or wellhusband as they got married in Caracas where he comes from.
It's the dark haired guy who was also witnessing the truth or dare kiss of Marbecca. He's portayed as a halfway nice guy but with some a bit macho ideas in his head due to his family background. Like the man is the one who has to bring the money in etc. but it's not portayed in a harsh way, he has a good heart imo. they married so he could stay in Germany, otherwise they might just stayed in an unmarried status and just would've been a couple in love :)
and yes, Kim is Marlene's youngest sister and also Ansgar's formerly unknown daughter. :wink:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 08.06.2012, 18:59 

BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2012, 22:42 

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
Emilio is Kim's boyfriend or wellhusband as they got married in Caracas where he comes from.
It's the dark haired guy who was also witnessing the truth or dare kiss of Marbecca. He's portayed as a halfway nice guy but with some a bit macho ideas in his head due to his family background. Like the man is the one who has to bring the money in etc. but it's not portayed in a harsh way, he has a good heart imo. they married so he could stay in Germany, otherwise they might just stayed in an unmarried status and just would've been a couple in love :)
and yes, Kim is Marlene's youngest sister and also Ansgar's formerly unknown daughter. :wink:

Thanks, Hoppe! :danke: And you can't blame me for not remembering Emilio during the Marlene/Rebecca truth or dare kiss. What can I say, I was a little preoccupied. :liebe2:

OMG to Kim being Ansgar's daughter. Ansgar's Carla's half brother, right. LOL, it makes me laugh how things are now connecting together after watching the Carla/Hanna & Carla/Stella storylines.

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 11.06.2012, 00:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 10.06.2012, 03:26 

hi, i am new here! just started watching marbecca a few days ago and now hooked...

i read the spoilers and was just wondering, how will marlene react to juliette? i hope she gets really jealous. i want to see jealous marlene... :mrred:

BeitragVerfasst: 10.06.2012, 05:47 

breadstix hat geschrieben:
hi, i am new here! just started watching marbecca a few days ago and now hooked...

i read the spoilers and was just wondering, how will marlene react to juliette? i hope she gets really jealous. i want to see jealous marlene... :mrred:

Hi and welcome, Breadstix! It's easy to get hooked. :lol: According to the spoilers, marlene does become jealous and actual flirts w/Juliette in an attempt to make Rebecca jealous. But she helps Juliette out with Rebecca on July 20. Fortunately, she realizes through it that she still has feelings for Rebecca.

BeitragVerfasst: 10.06.2012, 06:15 

Earlier this month on VL Livejournal the topic of TriMar wedding was briefly discussed. One of the beliefs is that it won't happen or it won't be crashed because we have not seen any photos released showing a church or the hiring of a priest. In addition, one person said that in reality the pair couldn't get married in a church because Marlene was married before. Have any of you let your imagination create a possible outcome? :write: I think VL has a great deal of opportunity to cover various topics by going slow. When I was a kid, there was a story line on a US soap, Days of Our Lives, between the characters of Bo and Hope. Bo crashed Hope's wedding by kidnapping her and driving both to New Orleans on his motorcycle. It was all very romantic the way the writers handled it, well at least I thought so at the time. Part of me can see Rebecca crashing the TriMar wedding the same way except I don't know if she would be strong (physically) enough to kidnap Marlene. Plus, I am not sure that VL would film the story in another city or if the budget would even allow it. Lots of ideas come to mind for the pair over the next few weeks/months, if it is allowed to last that long, but most of mine are probably farfetched. What about you? Anyone want to share?

I don't think it is 100% set in stone that the wedding won't happen merely because spoiler pics haven't been released. It could be that it doesn't occur until August and after the Olympics. Or maybe the producers want to keep mum on the topic. As far as the wedding not able to happen in a church, I feel this is a soap opera and it can happen any place despite the circumstances.

BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2012, 22:56 

ahhhhh the new spoilers! I don't understand how Marlene confesses to have feelings for Rebecca and then admits to sleeping with her. but she's still fighting for her love with Tristan??? come on now, giiiirl. I want it to be July already!:P or better yet, next week first because ahhh next week!!! :yeahyeah:

BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2012, 23:08 

ahaha! yeah, Marlene needs to decide finally. At the moment she's really a bit annoying. F+ck the writers LOL! why do they torture us with such a messy and longwinded storyline? But i still think that MarBecca are supposed to be the endgame. And... at least Rebecca has a fling with a woman and not with a man 8)

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 01:19 

what.... marlene tells tristan she intends to fight for their love? that does not sound good! i hope i am worrying for no reason. i don't want marlene-tristan tension/angst.. :? :|

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 11:43 

Yeah, I guess we have to wait till the next few spoilersets, we have no choice. I hope that there'll at least be some decent fallout from it all. I mean Marlene's friends and family should absolutely question what the heck is going on there.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 12:38 

:trost: uaoooo the new spoilers thank you.......I wait......I want that Marlene tell "I 'm in love with you too" Maybe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 16:51 

breadstix hat geschrieben:
what.... marlene tells tristan she intends to fight for their love? that does not sound good! i hope i am worrying for no reason. i don't want marlene-tristan tension/angst.. :? :|

That doen't make any sense! Since when is Marlene in love with Tristan? For what I seen so far, all the flasback she has been having and all the sex tension I thought she was having feelings for Rebecca. She is still with Tristan. If she wants to fight for his love stay with him. I'm upset now. I don't understand that "fight for their love" nonsense.

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 17:25 

Totally agree that this doesn't make any sense at all. Marlene's been crazy in love with Rebecca for a while now, she's been desperately trying to suppress these feelings, but there's still the need to be around Rebecca - the woman who's made her feel things she's never felt before - she's jealous of Juliette - so either the preview is misleading, or Marlene still tries to avoid the unavoidable - running away from the fact that she's in love with Rebecca - and she's doing it by upholding the status quo. OR the writers have all of a sudden decided to take the storyline into another direction. To which I say: You gotta be kidding me. Really? WTF. :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 17:30 

Well there is always the option to just email them and ask ;) You might not always get an insightful reply, but at least you will let them know how you feel.

vl-presse@picturepuzzlemedien.de
info@DasErste.de

BeitragVerfasst: 13.06.2012, 23:01 

I'm not sure I want to know the truth, my fantasies are always so much better than reality lol :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC