Aktuelle Zeit: 23.04.2024, 14:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2012, 01:43 

OMG, the new spoilers look great! (Thanks Novemberstern!) Here' hoping Marlene gets jealous of Rebecca with this Juliette girl (BTW, how does Rebecca even know Juliette? Newbie here.) Oh and Marlene trying to make Rebecca jealous of her and Juliette, oh please, Marlene, who are you kidding, really?

Help someone,

Zitat:
Marlene's (Melanie Kogler, l.) ambition has been aroused and she's trying to make Rebecca jealous by posing very closely (with Siri Nase, r.).

I don't get the bold part, Marlene's ambition has been aroused so now she wants to try it on with women? So what does that even mean, is Marlene now, bi, full on, or she only likes Rebecca? Or is it too early to even label it, or I s'pose she could be like Rebecca (falls in love with the person and all, without labeling it.)

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 27.05.2012, 22:35, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 25.05.2012, 01:43 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Preview / Spoiler
BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2012, 02:39 

I believe it's more like "Marlene gets competitive".

Apparently Juliette is somebody from Rebecca's (off screen past). It kinda sounds more to me like Marlene might be jealous of the attention Juliette is getting and hence acts provocative to make Rebecca jealous? I know it sounds kinda weird, like the phrasing sounds Marlene could pose with Juliette because she's jealous of Rebecca and yet another person (or generally because Rebecca is not giving her any attention). But I think it's unlikely that there will be yet another person in the mix.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.05.2012, 02:48 

Oh, got it now (what can I say, it's late :| ). Thanks, Lola.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 05:49 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
But I think it's unlikely that there will be yet another person in the mix.

Do you think this because soap operas typically have a limited amount of "active" characters, because the story lines use the temporary presence of another character to make the feelings of the person in denial more obvious to others, or because of a different reason? I agree that Juliette won't be a long-term fixture on VL. I am simply curious as to your reasoning. I definitely like that the writers are bringing in a woman from Rebecca's past. It sheds a little more light on her life, especially when she left and it seemed she was unsure if she really liked women in a romantic way. Plus it may force Marlene to thoroughly evaluate how deep her feelings for Rebecca really are.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 06:12 

No I meant that it's unlikely that there's yet another 4th person in the Marlene/Rebecca/Juliette mix. Meaning Marlene sees Rebecca with person X and starts groping Juliette to make Rebecca jealous, but actually Juliette and Rebecca are interested in each other.

But generally yes, the number of active characters is pretty limited. Many say VL already has too many (or with some like Andi it's almost hard to justify why they are still considered regular characters). It's VL's style to use one shot characters like (they do that for the straight stories too, like the two women Tristan cheated on Marlene with, the pair Timo and Leonie also had one girl Timo had sex with while drunk and another girl who roofied him, Emilio had a one episode girl he made out with to scare off his love interest Kimberly at the orders of her father, they used a random guy who flirted with Tanja to show she couldn't stop thinking about Sebastian etc).

There is kinda of like a hierarchy.

- You have the regular cast members who have longterm contracts.
- You have the long guest stint (like Marlene's rapist for example), usually villains, they stay for several months, rarely develop outside the storyline they are used for and leave at the end of their story (for example Dana and Hagen had an evil rival jockey who trained with Dana, the couple Nico and Phil had his insane ex-wife who abducted Nico, blackmailed Phil and who ended comitting suicide to frame Phil for her murder, the couple Gregor and Lusie had Luise's deranged ex-fiance who repeatedly tried to murder Gregor)
- You kinda have these slightly longer reocurring characters who aren't real regular characters, but who pop up on occasion (usually have less screentime and less clear purpose as the long guest stints). Rebecca's first girlfriend Miriam was a character like that or currently on VL the policeman boyfriend of Charlie. Or the various staffmembers at the castle.
- And you have the one off characters who are around only for 1-2 episodes like Bianca was and how Juliette will likely be

So I think Juliette will be around mostly to illustrate something about Rebecca (like tells us about her past, show her that she can do other things than just moon over Marlene, or the opposite, that Rebecca just like with Bianca still can't get herself to do the deed) and Marlene (Marlene is jealous).

Meanwhile if Rebecca got involved with another regular castmember with a real contract with the show (like some have thought maybe Ricardo would be) it would likely be a larger story/bigger obstacle.

There is really no value judgement in there from me, about prefering one or the other. I like both if used correctly, but to me those are the categories that exist on VL. (for example regular cast members are in the official shooting schedule, they have a character profile on the official site; meanwhile long term characters might not have that but are usually at least officially announced via press release)

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 11:55 

I like this...Marlene will be jealous, it'll be fun to watch that, cos this whole time its Rebecca who's been jealous. Haha Marlene just can't help herself! :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 12:06 

I'm really curious whether Marlene will be angry, bitchy or more sad about it. It should be really fun to see. I think Marlene has often been very confident that she has to fear no competition, so it should be really fun to see her off her game. :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 13:49 

I think all of it and at the same time confused and guilty, because she said no to Rebecca and doesn't feel the right to be jeaulous now :mrred:
this will be fun!!!

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 18:40 

I think all of it too as well as confused and guilty as "Hoppe" pointed out. I am really looking forward to how it all unfolds. It will be cool to learn more about Rebecca's offscreen life. The only dilemma for me is trying to figure out which character I like more. :dontknow: It started out with Marlene simply because she is more my "type" but over the past few weeks, I have really enjoyed watching Tatjana play Rebecca. So I guess I will go back and forth on a daily basis or simply say I like them both. I guess I don't have as much of a defined "type" as I had wanted to believe.

BeitragVerfasst: 26.05.2012, 18:49 

A truly dreadful fate, to not be able to decide which girl you like better :lol:

BTW, do you guys know of the sneak peaks? It's short scenes from the next episode that are posted on this website:
http://www.einslive.de/medien/html/1liv ... rschau.xml

Marlene seems quite ruffled :lol: Vero pointed that she was probably dreaming about the pool since she's drying her (not wet) hair. Even Tristan notices :mrgreen:

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed that apparently Rebecca is making new costumes for Marlene's musical. I was kinda hoping that she would be doing dresses for the main line rather than just the swim wear line, especially since we know that that the designer of the main line is not going to be able to work for quite a while/maybe not ever again.

I mean I guess it's kinda cute that Rebecca designs the clothes for Marlene's musical, but I would like it if her designs were also more relevent to the rest of show.

I still hope that Rebecca will have to fill in as the main line designer eventually :spitze:

And the little episode promo gives a little peak into how the fitting might go :lol:
http://mediathek.daserste.de/sendungen_ ... uchstabe=V

BeitragVerfasst: 27.05.2012, 04:47 

It is an awful fate to have but somehow I will get through it (insert deep sigh). :wink:

Thanks for sharing the links! I knew about the preview on Das Erste's website but had no idea about the other one.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.05.2012, 11:09 

from the promo it looks like Marlene quite enjoys Rebecca touching her while dress fitting and Rebecca is concentrating on the outfit, and doesn't even think abt it or realise :lol:

BeitragVerfasst: 27.05.2012, 19:35 

It does certainly look that way, eh?

BeitragVerfasst: 28.05.2012, 01:18 

I know alot of ppl can argue the fact that they went so quickly from just friends to Marlene suddenly wanting Rebecca, but I know for certain, that alot of times, all it takes is some huge/intimate moment for you to start seeing someone in a different light/form an attraction for them.

It is a soap and everything is highly unrealistic, as with any soap and most tv programs. But as for this relationship, and how its being potrayed now, its actually completely possible that this could really happen. That is I guess why I so easily can accept them together, without a WTF?!?! I also like the chemistry betweeen the two actresses, and would like to see how they (mainly the one playing Marlene since the one playing Rebecca has already been potraying romantic feelings for months now) cope with this whole Mutual desire for each other. :rainbow:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC