Aktuelle Zeit: 01.06.2024, 04:08

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Discussion about the storyline
BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 02:48 

Now I know why I couldn't remember Ricardo because I don't think I've ever seen him! :/ Lola, I thought when you meant Part 1/2 you meant of Marlene/Rebecca's storyline not their backstory. I haven't watched all of their backstory which I know I should, I've only watched the ones with subs. And I still can't find the scenes you mentioned. I don't know if I'm being completely dense or what but the only scenes I can find are the ones with Marlene/Rebecca/Tanja/Family. And no wonder I couldn't imagine Rebecca with a guy seeing as I've never seen her with one to begin with! That might change when I finally find the scenes, mind. Also totally random but if Rebecca had to get with a guy I wouldn't mind if see got with Andi. Seeing as Marlene tried to set them up in the first place can you imagine how jealous she'd get! :mrgreen:

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 24.07.2012, 04:44, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 23.07.2012, 02:48 

BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 04:15 

UKFan hat geschrieben:
Yeah, I read a few spoilers about this Ricardo fella but for the life of me I can't remember him. I can't even remember his scenes with Rebecca. Think I might have to re-watch 'em.

I can see where you're coming from, I just can't imagine Rebecca with a guy.

They had a decent amount of scenes:

Rebecca runs into a naked Ricardo at her apartment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovL5rQWht0&feature=plcp
Rebecca tries to flirt with Ricardo to get him to give up the apartment and he calls her spoiled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYIXSN4aJhs&feature=plcp
Ricardo gives up the apartment/Rebecca starting worrying about her headaches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Q-Xap-sk4&feature=plcp
Ricardo tricks Rebecca/Rebecca excitedly hugs Ricardo when he tells her that she's just grinding her teeth in her sleep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnmfoleHKlE&feature=plcp
Rebecca thanks Ricardo and listens to his essay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUpKPgQ90g&feature=plcp
Rebecca and Ricardo party together and nearly end up in bed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7MSu5C ... ure=relmfu

Really the last clip is the interesting one just for Rebecca's "going out" style and seeing Tatjana dance with Ricardo. (maybe Rebecca should rewatch those scenes because the advice she gives Ricardo is that he was was trying to distract himself from a loss he hadn't truly coped with yet and that never works :lol: // telling him that even though his ex-wife Julia was cruel to him and dumped him after 18 years of marriage that still doesn't change that he still loves his ex)

=> imo the point of this story was mostly to show us a bit about Ricardo's personality/that he still isn't over the story with his ex-wife
=> after this he went on to have an affair with Charlie (the older woman who was interested in Stella if you followed the older stories), Charlie fell in love with him, but when she confessed to him he told her that it was just an affair for him and they broke up but remained friends

=> personally after a long list of flings I kinda think that he's due for a finally serious love
==> that's why I'm keeping my eye out for him and Charlie go another around eventually, maybe once the Arno story is done or him and
Spoiler:
the new girl Bella => a fake Ricardo/Rebecca stuff could serve a purpose in a potential other relationship of Ricardo's as well

Zitat:
Plus I thought after Juliette there wouldn't have to be another jealousy storyline relationship for Rebecca because Marlene would be her next relationship.

Well, Marlene seems to be quite persistent in her denial and if they really intend to take this up to the altar/till the wedding dress is finished that could easily be another month after the current spoilers (I'm kinda expecting that Juliette will leave town after outing Marlene though I could be wrong about that, just based on the Juliette actresses' website I kinda get the impression that she wasn't on VL for that long). So there would be enough stuff for there to be another jealousy moment, even if it's maybe just a misunderstanding (Ricardo and Rebecca don't have something seriously).

Zitat:
Hopeful thinking on my part, me thinks. Out of curiosity, what's the longest a 'forbidden love' storyline has lasted for? So I know what to expect for Marlene/Rebecca.

Three years (Jana/Leonard/Sarah/Gregor) :mrred: I think Jan and Julia is probably technically around 3 years as well if you count the "part 2" which was like 15 years later with different actors. But those are really huge exceptions :wink: Generally 2 years happens but is considered looooooooooooooooooong by fans. 1 year is more frequent.

BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 04:58 

Okay, not one of the scenes you described sound vaguely familiar to me at all. Will definitely watch them tomorrow, thanks for the links Lola!

Zitat:
=> after this he went on to have an affair with Charlie (the older woman who was interested in Stella if you followed the older stories)

Had to quote this. Yeah I did follow the Stella storyline even though it did drag a bit to begin with but delivered at the end. But yeah, how the hell does Charlie get all this interest? I don't see the appeal, myself.

Zitat:
(I'm kinda expecting that Juliette will leave town after outing Marlene though I could be wrong about that, just based on the Juliette actresses' website I kinda get the impression that she wasn't on VL for that long).

Here's hoping! Not to sound mean. :wink:

Zitat:
Three years (Jana/Leonard/Sarah/Gregor) :mrred: I think Jan and Julia is probably technically around 3 years as well if you count the "part 2" which was like 15 years later with different actors. But those are really huge exceptions :wink: Generally 2 years happens but is considered looooooooooooooooooong by fans. 1 year is more frequent.

Blimey! :shock: And here's me thinking it shouldn't be too long before Marlene/Rebecca get together. :oops:

BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 05:15 

The thing about Charlie is that she has been on the show for a long time but pretty much none of her relationships "stick". That's why she has a comparative lot of them because they last a short time (like never going passed the flirting stage). Compared to let's say Elisabeth who usually is with the same guy for several years.

BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 17:48 

Marlene was priceless in today's episode! :herzschlag: Her race against Juliette...all's fair in love and war! :mrred: And when she raised her arms in the air when she won. :liebe2: Can't wait for the subs. Mind you, I was a tad disappointed it was Tristan who asked Marlene whether she had feelings for Rebecca and not Marlene telling him herself.

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 24.07.2012, 05:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 04:34 

Zitat:
They had a decent amount of scenes:

Rebecca runs into a naked Ricardo at her apartment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovL5rQWht0&feature=plcp
Rebecca tries to flirt with Ricardo to get him to give up the apartment and he calls her spoiled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYIXSN4aJhs&feature=plcp
Ricardo gives up the apartment/Rebecca starting worrying about her headaches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Q-Xap-sk4&feature=plcp
Ricardo tricks Rebecca/Rebecca excitedly hugs Ricardo when he tells her that she's just grinding her teeth in her sleep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnmfoleHKlE&feature=plcp
Rebecca thanks Ricardo and listens to his essay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUpKPgQ90g&feature=plcp
Rebecca and Ricardo party together and nearly end up in bed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7MSu5C ... ure=relmfu

A few quick questions: firstly, how comes Ricardo was living at the castle in the first place? I thought only the Von Lahstein's and Tanja lived there? Also I thought Rebecca's first scene back was of her at her Dad's birthday party or was the taxi scene between her and Ricardo first? And lastly, how long has Rebecca been back for - how long did it take for her from being back to her developing feeling for Marlene? Thanks in advance!

Zitat:
Really the last clip is the interesting one just for Rebecca's "going out" style and seeing Tatjana dance with Ricardo. (maybe Rebecca should rewatch those scenes because the advice she gives Ricardo is that he was was trying to distract himself from a loss he hadn't truly coped with yet and that never works :lol: // telling him that even though his ex-wife Julia was cruel to him and dumped him after 18 years of marriage that still doesn't change that he still loves his ex)

DAMN! I now know what you meant about the dance scene! Damn did Rebecca look good on the dance floor! :liebe2: *calms down* After watching all the scenes you posted I actually like Ricardo. My first impression of him was really he isn't all that. :lol: But yeah, I end up liking him in the end, he seems like a joker. And I liked his friendship with Rebecca, it was fun to watch. Can I see them as more than friends though, no, not really. I'm probably biased though. :wink:

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 24.07.2012, 05:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 04:47 

Zitat:
A few quick questions: firstly, how comes Ricardo was living at the castle in the first place?

The place where Rebecca lives now used to belong to her cousin Nico. Ricardo used to live in Mallorca, but moved to Düsseldorf after his wife left him. For a while he lived with Arno and Charlie I think? Anyway, he came to DD and started an affair with Nico. Nico eventually left to travel the world because she wasn't over the death of her husband yet. (note that the Nico actress was like excessively pregnant at that time => the Nico/Ricardo storyline lasted right up till she left on her maternity leave)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ZBwfwgRGE[/youtube]

As goodbye gift she gave Ricardo the right to live in her place with his son. The son eventually moved in with his grandmother Clarissa and the end of the Ricardo/Rebecca strand was Ricardo moving in with Clarissa as well.

Zitat:
Also I thought Rebecca's first scene back was of her at her Dad's birthday party or was the taxi scene between her and Ricardo first?

No, no the birthday scene was first. The timeline of ladiesofvl channel is roughly right if you look at her playlist.

Rebecca arrived back in episode 4015 in February. She pretty much immediately ran into Marlene and discovered her secret, that she was pregnant. She alternated between that storyline (helping Marlene) and finding her way in at her job at the fashion company. The story culminated with Tristan finding out about the abortion and almost sleeping with some chick.

Then the storyline went on a break for roughly a month there all these stuff with Ricardo took place (the taxi scene was in 4029, the stuff with Tristan's almost one night stand was in 4028) while Trima came up with the club idea and battled Hagen and Dana for the location of the club (story about Dana's horse dying). During this time Marbecca didn't really have scenes together. It ended with the failed sex attempt between Rebecca and Ricardo in episode 4038 (around March)

Then we started back up with Dana and Hagen's engagement and Rebecca falling for Marlene around episode 4047 (around April)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:14 

Thanks, Lola!

One last question (yes, I know, I'm a pain) you mentioned Tristan's almost one night stand, I thought he actually did have a one night stand with that random? When Rebecca walked in on her leaving his room.

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 24.07.2012, 05:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:18 

In the dialog they revealed that Tristan sent her away before actual sex happened and that's why Trima got back together. He did however do the deed with the bar chick the night Marlene was raped.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:23 

OMG! Did not know that. And Marlene knows about that?

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:31 

I don't think so. But they weren't strictly officially dating at that point. Dana knows and I think that's all.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:35 

Alright then I guess I can let him off. :wink: Thanks again, Lola. Think I've asked enough questions tonight.

BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2012, 05:39 

Yeah but I still thought that it was kinda crappy of him, yes even if he had no way of knowing about the rape, it was still :roll: to me and that was long before Marbecca was even a glimmer in anybody's eye.

BeitragVerfasst: 25.07.2012, 01:21 

About Monday's episode.. this is really silly but right after the go-kart race I always giggle at the way Melanie said "was genau meinst du?" (what do you mean exactly?) after Rebecca asks what the hell just happened. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrred:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 246 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC