Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 23:09

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 20.07.2012, 17:13 
Administrator

Interview with Tatjana Kästel & Melanie Kogler on DasErste.de
http://www.daserste.de/unterhaltung/soa ... e-100.html

English translation:

A noble interlude at „Verbotene Liebe“ (Forbidden Love)

Rebecca & Marlene are falling in love with each other.

Countess Rebecca von Lahnstein (played by Tatjana Kästel) falls in love with musical singer Marlene von Lahnstein (Melanie Kogler). Marlene who had only relationships with men up to now. discovers her feelings for Rebecca too. Ironically enough both women are sisters in law and moreover Marlene is on the verge of marriage with Rebecca's brother Tristan von Lahnstein (Jens Hartwig)!

The actresses Tatjana Kästel and Melanie Kogler are playing the new lesbian lovers in "Forbidden Love". The story which they are currently playing together has already attracted a lot of attention hence, both are taking the time for an interview with DasErste.de.

DasErste.de:
What was the first thought when you got to know the storyline about Rebecca and Marlene?

Tatjana Kästel:
I was already confronted with the story at the casting session and I found it very exciting from the outset.

Melanie Kogler:
I have been very much looking forward to the story because it is a challenge for me, and I will have many new experiences!

DasErste.de:
VL already has told many homosexual love stories. What do you think: Does it belong to the series around forbidden love stories?

Tatjana:
I think it's good that a daily soap shows different ways of life. In VL the love of our lives is always main subject and it exists in many different forms. Therefore, it probably belongs to the series.

Melanie:
I think it's great that VL is dealing with the topic of homosexual love. In my view this topic belongs definitively to the series!

DasErste.de:
Do you have to fulfil a role model function as an actor especially considering this topic?

Tatjana:
I think for some viewers an actor is a model in a certain way, If I could give people something with my role – for example in this case courage and strength not to disavow your sexuality or help to a better understanding of same sex love – I think that would be great.

Melanie:
When I as an actress get the chance to play a story like this of Rebecca and Marlene, I have the possibility to illustrate to viewers that love between two women is as true and beautiful as between a woman and a man.

DasErste.de:
How do you play a lesbian love story, how do you perform that role convincingly?

Tatjana:
I think there's no difference to a heterosexual love story. My goal as an actress is always to be authentic, no matter what I play.

Melanie:
It's about to fall in love with a person, it is therefore not principally about whether it's a man or a woman you fall in love with. In this sense I think too that there's not much difference between a heterosexual and homosexual love story.

DasErste.de:
Is it difficult to play an erotic scene convincingly when you're into men in your private life?

Tatjana:
Maybe you need a little more fantasy...

Melanie:
Erotic scenes are always a challenge no matter whether it's a male or female colleague, You have to approach slowly and with the time you get more confident and relaxed. I just have to get used to a woman – but Tatjana is a great colleague and together we will manage this.

DasErste.de:
Is it different to kiss a woman or a man?

Tatjana:
For me as an actress there's no difference whether I'm playing a kissing scene with a male or female colleague.

Melanie:
Yes, I think so, it's quite different to kiss a woman. This starts with the fact that I usually look up to a man, Tatjana and I are at eye level. And woman's lips are definitely more tender and full!

DasErste.de:
What do you like in your colleague?

Tatjana:
I love the acting with Melanie. She's a great colleague who's working very professionally. And I like her humor.

Melanie:
I can only return this compliment to her. Tatjana is a great actress and an amazing woman. We can talk about everything and so we always find a way to play a scene well.

DasErste.de:
How are the reactions of fans?

Tatjana:
I got only positive reactions yet! They are very pleased to note that a same sex love story is told again.

Melanie:
Most fans wish that Rebecca and Marlene will become a couple because they feel that both women belong together. Also the reactions in my private life are only positive! My friends and my family think that the story is comprehensible and well implemented.

DasErste.de:
Have you already received female fan mail?

Tatjana:
Yes, but a lot of male fan mail too.

Melanie:
Yes, I already received a lot! And I'm very delighted about it!

DasErste.de:
Thank you for the interview!

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 20.07.2012, 17:13 

BeitragVerfasst: 20.07.2012, 18:08 

Thanks for the translation, Novemberstern! :danke:

Love how Tatiana's replies are short and sweet and Melanie's are loads more in depth. :herzschlag:

Zuletzt geändert von UKFan am 20.07.2012, 23:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: 20.07.2012, 19:03 

Melanie is such a Marbecca shipper... :wink: :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 20.07.2012, 21:46 

Vero hat geschrieben:
Melanie is such a Marbecca shipper... :wink: :liebe2:

She totally reminds me of Stana Katic who plays Kate Beckett on Castle and is the biggest "Caskett"-shipper in the world.

Thanks for the translation, it's a really great interview with both of them.

L-Chat

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 23.07.2012, 19:51 

:herzschlag: Marlene is sooo sweet! I love her answers. Made by a beautiful heart and person.

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2012, 00:06 

there is a new interview with both of them
http://www.phenomenelle.de/kulturelle/i ... rbecca-vl/

I don't like it very much. Imo it's quite flat and I find the question about the kissing really a bit bold

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2012, 15:51 

Thank you for posting the interviews! However, don't you wish someone would ask the questions we all REALLY want answers to? Such as --

Tatjana - have you ever collapsed in to a fit a giggles when you realized Melanie/Marlene was looking at your lips so intensely and with so much blatant desire that she closely resembles a vampire waiting impatiently for the chance to devour you?

Melanie - Do you have a secret nickname for Rebecca and is the secret nickname "Bambi" because of Tatjana's big brown eyes that almost always look like they are on the verge of shedding the most painful tears ever wept on Planet Earth, not to mention that the animal she most closely resembles is a baby deer whose mother has just been killed by an evil Huntsman wearing a lot of purple?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know! 8)

BeitragVerfasst: 06.10.2012, 17:39 

Your questions are awesome, dink! Lips! Vampires! Bambi! :lachweg: :ok:

I quite like the new interview, it isn't too deep or profound or anything like that, but you get a good impression of just how cool those two ladies are.

:tanzen:

BeitragVerfasst: 08.10.2012, 14:06 

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
there is a new interview with both of them
http://www.phenomenelle.de/kulturelle/i ... rbecca-vl/

I don't like it very much. Imo it's quite flat and I find the question about the kissing really a bit bold

Hoppetosse, Thank you very much. :danke:

I find that both Melanie and Tatjana are trying their best to portray our beloved Marlene and Rebecca.
They both also confirm the nice, LOVE Story of Marbecca. :herzschlag:
This is absolutely great news :tanzen:

BeitragVerfasst: 10.10.2012, 17:45 

I really loved the first question of those two, posted by: http://marbecca.tumblr.com/
Zitat:
Well, my questions for them would be:

1) Has there ever been a moment that transcends the character and story and becomes deeper for you personally?

2) What has been the most fun scene, and what has been the most difficult scene you’ve performed in episodes aired thus far?

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 28.08.2013, 12:46 
Administrator

Q&A With Tatjana Kästel
http://rosalieundco.wordpress.com/2013/ ... a-kaestel/

Many thanks to Rosalie & Co. :rainbow:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC