Aktuelle Zeit: 04.05.2024, 00:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 14.06.2012, 00:08 

Hehe! are there already fanfics btw?
I just hope this is really Marlene's big fall which she needs to finally, finally stop playing with people and really trying to face her real emotions and be true to herself. I mean all the "games" she played before with her two boyfriends. Maybe she needs to fall really deep so that there can be a real change and she 's finally able to open up for real deep feeling and a true love and partnership. We'll see. I hope the writers go that way and aren't that cynical to say: tee-hee, it was all just big joke.

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 14.06.2012, 00:08 

BeitragVerfasst: 14.06.2012, 04:14 

Lilypot14 hat geschrieben:
I'm not sure I want to know the truth, my fantasies are always so much better than reality lol :wink:

LMAO, Lilypot :lol: I can relate.

BeitragVerfasst: 14.06.2012, 21:25 

Glad I'm not alone Mimi!! lol :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2012, 00:52 

hoppetosse hat geschrieben:
I just hope this is really Marlene's big fall which she needs to finally, finally stop playing with people and really trying to face her real emotions and be true to herself. I mean all the "games" she played before with her two boyfriends. Maybe she needs to fall really deep so that there can be a real change and she 's finally able to open up for real deep feeling and a true love and partnership. We'll see. I hope the writers go that way and aren't that cynical to say: tee-hee, it was all just big joke.

I really don't know what to think. Hopefully they had this set up for a while. I just can't imagine bringing Rebecca back and have her go throught all this emotions for the sake of Tristan's story.We actually see Rebecca and Marlene going through some angsty moments not like Tristan. Hopefully is Rebecca's story and her love for Marlene.

BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2012, 02:00 

glawi06 hat geschrieben:
hoppetosse hat geschrieben:

I really don't know what to think. Hopefully they had this set up for a while. I just can't imagine bringing Rebecca back and have her go throught all this emotions for the sake of Tristan's story.We actually see Rebecca and Marlene going through some angsty moments not like Tristan. Hopefully is Rebecca's story and her love for Marlene.
that's a good point! I hope you're right :)

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2012, 01:47 

the preview for next week!!!

....someone call me an ambulance. :totlach:

BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2012, 04:24 

I'm an optimist. That even if we see Tristan's side of the story it will hopefully be more about how he's once again "barking up the wrong tree", not because Marlene is gay but because she just doesn't fit him well emotionally. *hopeful*

BeitragVerfasst: 16.06.2012, 21:04 

kelza hat geschrieben:
the preview for next week!!!

....someone call me an ambulance. :totlach:

I second that

BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2012, 04:02 

WHAT?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: Just read the spoilers (yes, am a little late) but DAMN! Didn't think it would come out so fast. Marlene confessing all to Tristan must be positive, right? Obviously she knows that he'd most likely end things with her thus leaving her available for Rebecca. :wink: Oh, one can hope! In all seriousness though, WTH is with Marlene trying to win Tristan back? I don't get it, now's her chance to get with Rebecca, it's like make the most of it Marlene! Oh and Tristan's a fine one calling off the engagement (not that I'm complaining, mind) it ain't like you haven't cheated on Marlene either. Come to think of it, did Marlene ever find out about that? I know Rebecca walked in on 'em but I can't recall Marlene finding out.

Anyway, I don't care if Marlene's still fighting for Tristan I have faith she'll end up with Rebecca, and the longer it drags the better IMO.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2012, 04:14 

And the preview for next week's :trippelelch: :happysmilie: :hüpf: :klatsch: :trippelelch: :swing:

BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2012, 06:53 

Yeah hopefully the next spoilers (hopefully Monday!!!) will tell us more. Though I have the feeling that they'll probably torture us a few weeks more.

BeitragVerfasst: 17.06.2012, 20:29 

I don't mind if they drag it out, makes the summer more interesting since there is not much else worth watching, as along as Marlene and Rebecca do eventually get together....this is me thinking too much about future storylines but maybe Rebecca has a bike accident, and Marlene rushes to the hospital and Tristan sees how sad and worried Marlene is for Rebecca, and now knows Marlene truly loves Rebecca and lets her go. Rebecca pulls through with Marlene by her bedside, and they finally become a couple.

I really must get out more!!! lol :type:

BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2012, 00:17 

I don't mind if they drag it out, makes the summer more interesting since there is not much else worth watching, as along as Marlene and Rebecca do eventually get together....this is me thinking too much about future storylines but maybe Rebecca has a bike accident, and Marlene rushes to the hospital and Tristan sees how sad and worried Marlene is for Rebecca, and now knows Marlene truly loves Rebecca and lets her go. Rebecca pulls through with Marlene by her bedside, and they finally become a couple.

I really must get out more!!! lol :type:

You know, I thought about that too. If she is so afraid to admit that she has fallen in love with Rebeca, the only way for Marlene to react will be by Rebecca having a terrible accident and be in critical state. She will drop everything and run to be by her side and won't care about nobody else.

BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2012, 00:18 

I can totally see that happening. Here's hoping... :prost:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC