Aktuelle Zeit: 04.05.2024, 05:27

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spoiler Comments / Discussion
BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2012, 02:17 

There's a spoiler that there was a VL shoot at a real life bridal store. So some people are speculating that Marlene might do a runaway bride. BTW on the German side, we have a wishlist. Basically stuff you'd like to see on tv for Marbecca. Stuff like Rebecca interacting with Marlene's dad who likes to play tough father in a law. Or Rebecca taking Marlene away on her motorcycle or even Rebecca teaching Marlene how to ride the motorcycle. Personally, I really want a great scene where Marlene's best bud Tanja finds out. She isn't the biggest fan of Rebecca so I think this might be hilarious. :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 18.06.2012, 02:17 

BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2012, 12:32 

glawi06 hat geschrieben:
Lilypot14 hat geschrieben:
I don't mind if they drag it out, makes the summer more interesting since there is not much else worth watching, as along as Marlene and Rebecca do eventually get together....this is me thinking too much about future storylines but maybe Rebecca has a bike accident, and Marlene rushes to the hospital and Tristan sees how sad and worried Marlene is for Rebecca, and now knows Marlene truly loves Rebecca and lets her go. Rebecca pulls through with Marlene by her bedside, and they finally become a couple.

I really must get out more!!! lol :type:

You know, I thought about that too. If she is so afraid to admit that she has fallen in love with Rebeca, the only way for Marlene to react will be by Rebecca having a terrible accident and be in critical state. She will drop everything and run to be by her side and won't care about nobody else.

I WISH THEY CAN HEAR YOU GUYS :spitze:

BeitragVerfasst: 18.06.2012, 15:17 

LolaRuns hat geschrieben:
There's a spoiler that there was a VL shoot at a real life bridal store. So some people are speculating that Marlene might do a runaway bride. BTW on the German side, we have a wishlist. Basically stuff you'd like to see on tv for Marbecca. Stuff like Rebecca interacting with Marlene's dad who likes to play tough father in a law. Or Rebecca taking Marlene away on her motorcycle or even Rebecca teaching Marlene how to ride the motorcycle. Personally, I really want a great scene where Marlene's best bud Tanja finds out. She isn't the biggest fan of Rebecca so I think this might be hilarious. :lol:

OMG. ALL OF THIS!!! Why can't you folks be VL writers?!?!
I want all these things to happen so badly. Tanja's reaction, especially, will be gold.. it would be interesting to see how her treatment of rebecca slowly changes after she finds out about marbecca. it would be kind of sweet to see her be less harsh.. :liebe2:

BeitragVerfasst: 19.06.2012, 04:43 

:D All these ideas sound perfect for some MarBecca fanfic don't you think? :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 19.06.2012, 16:25 

Hehe, yes! who starts?
I also had the idea/wish, that they should talk about art together and compare their arts and by this getting the idea of a multi-artistic event/project - colours, dance, singing, fabrics, .... and really are challenged to get to the bottom of their hearts with that :)

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2012, 00:23 

after today's episode and then the August spoiler, I just want to slap some sense into Marlene. come on girl! I don't understand why she keeps fighting for Tristan's ~love~?!

BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2012, 02:34 

Ugh as much as I don't care for the new spoilers, they really don't surprise me. All I hope is that there isn't this constant back and forth between Tristan and Rebecca because it's really not fair to either of them and only makes Marlene look selfish.

BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2012, 19:10 

harukanoten hat geschrieben:
Ugh as much as I don't care for the new spoilers, they really don't surprise me. All I hope is that there isn't this constant back and forth between Tristan and Rebecca because it's really not fair to either of them and only makes Marlene look selfish.

yeah, it damages the whole story. who's in the long run supposed to like it, to like Marlene or Marbecca with all this?
they better change the direction soon :wut: :hrauf: :zorn:

R.I.P. Lexa kom Trikru

BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2012, 22:51 

this back and forth reminds me of Marienhof's Kerstin and Juliette. so frustrating! I've only seen a few clips with Tristan and Marlene but I don't sense their passion. not to be biased but she has more chemistry with Rebecca. the lip biting does not lie!

BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2012, 04:44 

kelza hat geschrieben:
this back and forth reminds me of Marienhof's Kerstin and Juliette. so frustrating! I've only seen a few clips with Tristan and Marlene but I don't sense their passion. not to be biased but she has more chemistry with Rebecca. the lip biting does not lie!

OMG I've been thinking the exact same thing!!! We at least Tristan doesn't constantly seem to have a bug up his butt. I swear Raul never smiled even when he was happy. He always looked like he was in a bad mood. Truth be told though I don't think Rebecca would put up with all the crap that Juliette did.

BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2012, 04:56 

Heh, seems like I should check out that storyline even if it sounds pretty frustrating.

BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2012, 21:57 

kelza hat geschrieben:

OMG I've been thinking the exact same thing!!! We at least Tristan doesn't constantly seem to have a bug up his butt. I swear Raul never smiled even when he was happy. He always looked like he was in a bad mood. Truth be told though I don't think Rebecca would put up with all the crap that Juliette did.

I'm really hoping they don't go there! that was the WORST. but the whole being in love with two people thing is just so frustrating maybe because I wanted Kerstin to pick Juliette anyway. LOL. I'm still hopeful though because even knowing that Marlene picks Tristan, her feelings for Rebecca remain strong. remember at the end, it asked: "will Marlene still fight for Tristan's love?" that's pretty open-ended. but if I find out that we're back to Marienhof-like storyline, I'll save myself the trouble and quit the show now. :/

lol LolaRuns, don't. if you're going to watch, try not to finish it because it's really so bad by the end. xD

BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2012, 19:19 

Hmm. Well not that I mind Rebecca holding out hope for a relationship, I just hope that the fact that's Tristan doesn't want anything to do Marlene is going to send Bex running after her.

BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2012, 21:47 

Hmm. Well not that I mind Rebecca holding out hope for a relationship, I just hope that the fact that's Tristan doesn't want anything to do Marlene is going to send Bex running after her.

i would be more annoyed if marlene runs after rebecca after tristan breaks it off her -- i dont want rebecca to just be an alternative ..

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 327 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC